Tiny Hand With Heart

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My own personal culture

I think my personal culture is shaped by music and books. I'm not really the kind of person that practice sports, it don't even enjoy watching sport games or anything that involves sports, except for the extremes sport. I hope that some day I will go skydiving or something like that. Right now I really love to spend time by myself reading or listen to good music. I'm one of those "fangirl" that really get involve in fantastic books such as the hunger games twilight harry pother and many others. Due to that i'm a dreamer and I do believe in happy endings. An other thing that defines my personal culture is music, I can't spend a whole day without listen music. Felling identified with the lyrics, changing your moody with a single song or just dancing are one of the most amazing experience in live.


No comments:

Post a Comment