Tiny Hand With Heart

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tinariwen

From this video --------->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5P0oO8nphMY
I learn that the Tuareg culture are very strict in their own way to make tea! JK!. I think this whole ritual have a deeper meaning. I see that is important to they to keep equality and harmony. Also they are in touch with the earth. I think that for them is very important to watch out what they eat and drink. The tea seems to be a very spiritual drink to them. Another thing that I can see from the video is that they stay together to enjoy their music. The lyrics talk about pain, it seems like a very hurt culture to me and they are trying to calm this pain with tea. They need freedom their are under a "lion" domination and they are dreaming and trying to run away. They think they're better finding peace than the lion. They are surviving.

1 comment: